miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

Eternamente

Cuando ando inspirado, hago poemas tontos sin sentido y en inglés, jajajaja

So, i'm awake and still alive
I can breathe and can react.
I'm moving on, i'm living on my dreams
The scare of yesterdays
Was faded into gray
And the sun could rise again

And there's a world made just for us
Inside the laughts, inside the tears
I hear the beat of my heart telling me
Everything it's gonna be ok
Because you live in me
Eternally.

There's so many stones in our ways
But I never gonna be falling again,
I learnt my lessons, I'll take the best of me
And everything you taught me still remains...

And there's a world made just for you
Inside the life, you know it's true
And here i am again telling you
Everything will be ok
Because i live in you...
Because you'll living in me
Eternally.

No hay comentarios: