martes, 2 de junio de 2009

Ask me to stay...

Una de mis escenas favoritas de Dawson's Creek, de esas dedicadas a los que amamos y que creemos en el amor real...



True Love (ep 23 season 3)

[Capeside - Joey's wall. Joey is walking down the street with a bag of groceries. As she passes her wall, she looks up at it suddenly. Painted on the wall is the words, 'Ask me to stay'. She stops and stares at it as Pacey walks up to her.]

Pacey: What took you so long? (he grabs a 1/2 gallon jug of milk out of Joey's bag, opens it and takes a drink.) I got thirsty. I called Bessie, Bessie called you. I tell you, it is not easy work finishing things off.

Joey: Pacey, what does this means?

Pacey: It means you were right. That might leaving would be giving up on you and I'm not quite prepared to do that just yet. But it also means that I need to know that you're not quite prepared to give up on me either. So, all that being said, I refer to the wall. With it's hastily, yet adoringly written S.O.S. which I guess speaks for itself. I spent an hour and a half staring at this half painted wall after we talked last night. Just staring and thinking. So, the way I figured it, it's your turn to stare now. (Pacey walks off)

No hay comentarios: