martes, 23 de diciembre de 2008

My life without you... (XVI)




There's nothing worst than waiting.
I know i made you wait me a lot. But this time i don't want to wait. I just wanna be with you.
Even if the future is uncertain, I wanna do it. I wanna show you the most important thing in my life, my love and devotion to you...
I couldn't even realized how much i fell in love with you until i felt i was losing you. This feeling made my heart break into a thousand pieces.
Now, i don't want to let you go. It's very hard to see you without me. Because i know you love me so. Because we can still be happy again and more than yesterday.
So, i'm trying to fight... I'm trying to do my best but i don't know if i'm doing the right things.
Some people told me i need to give up and get over you.
But i don't want it.
Even if i'm tired, even if my stamina is finishing right now.
I don't know if i'll ended up destroyed.
I don't know if i'll remain just as me at the end of this fight.
But the world, was not created in just one day. Not even love.
And this love it's whorth it...
Just because you're my everything...

No hay comentarios: